The education offered
- Fields of Specializations
- Sciences and Letters
- Economics, Juridical and Administrative Sciences
- Scientific Research
- Editorial Activity
- Open / Distance and Part-time Learning
- Teacher Education
- Centre for Career Conselling and Guidance
- European Programs Office
- University Brochure
- Information Sheet
- Information for Students
- European Programs Office
- Studying at Petru Maior University of Tîrgu-Mureş
- Welcoming Guide
- University Library
- Web site
- Sports Facilities
- The Students Hostel
- The Students Leagues (Union)
- Gh I Bratianu Association
- AIESEC Tîrgu-Mureş
AIESEC is the international platform for young people to discover and develop their potential to have a positive impact in society.
To reach this aim, AIESEC provides over 5,000 leadership positions, organizes over 350 conferences, and runs an exchange program that offers 3,500 members the opportunity to live and work in a foreign country.
Present in over 800 universities in 89 countries and territories, AIESEC provides you the opportunity to:
- Develop Leadership
- Gain practical skills
- Get international experience and work abroad
- Build a personal network
- Explore yourself and your future
Exchange is the most intense learning experience that we offer and links together our global network. Each year, we provide over 3,500 members the challenging opportunity to live and work in a foreign country in areas of management, information technology, education, and development.
Types of Exchanges:
- Management internships related to administration, finance, marketing, project management and HR.
- Development usually with NGOs, internships usually relate to a variety of issues in community development.
- Technical internships relate to development in web, software, networks, and databases, some engineering.
- Education internships relate to curriculum development, teaching, and counseling in education sector.
The AIESEC conference is the moment, when the commitment of our membership, the power of our vision, and the strength of our network come together to create an intense learning experience.
Each year, we organize and deliver over 350 national and international conferences.
For AIESEC, the conference is an opportunity to train members, develop strategy, discuss issues, and engage with stakeholders.
For you, it's an opportunity to receive training, build your personal network, demonstrate leadership, and have fun.
Activating Leadership in young people is the base of how we help young people to discover and develop their potential to have a positive impact on society. We do this through providing over 5,000 practical experiences in leadership, as well as trainings in soft skills and functional areas in over 350 conferences and thousands of activities each year.
The fact that this global organization, with 18,000 people in 89 countries with over 5000 partners, is run by a group of university students is impressive. The fact the entire management turns over every year is even more impressive. But, that is what makes AIESEC unique and what gives you the opportunity to step up and take on leadership roles.
AIESEC engages young people right in the moment when they are wrestling with the questions that determine the ambition and direction of their future. AIESEC's role is to provide support and experiences that shake up their thinking and unlocks their true potential.
- Goal Definition we want our members to see a link between personal goals and involvement in AIESEC and develop the discipline of goal-setting.
- Personal Vision Creation we support and encourage the development of visions through information and/or formal exercises and discussions.
- Mentorship we cultivate mentorship relationships to provide a supportive space for feedback and guidance to your reflections and experiences.
Learning networks are communities of current members who come together with alumni, organisations, and professional to develop their skills, knowledge and networks around common topics of interest. The interaction happens both virtually through our on-line platform and physically through AIESEC exchanges, conferences, and learning events.
For more detailes:
Contact person: Marius Pop
|Last update: 21-Oct-2013||Copyright © "Petru Maior" University of Tîrgu-Mureş|